From traditional to contemporary schemes, both small and large we have a designer to suit your scheme. Uniquely we have access to all the region’s leading garden designers and landscape architects. By using our complete landscape design package, we can assure you that the project will be managed by our own highly skilled team. These are the benefits of using our complete design package:
- Advice – our consultation process will offer you the chance to develop your ideas for your project and for us to assist you in making the right decisions
- Communication – individual attention from our landscape designers throughout the design stage
- Site management – regular site visits from our landscape designer to ensure that the artistic vision is realised
- Cost control – we will manage the project within the agreed budget and within the agreed timescale
James and one of our landscape designers will initially visit you to discuss your project in detail, following that we will complete the following steps:
- Site survey – this will identify the plants or features that you wish to retain, any underground or overhead services and garden boundaries.
- Professional topographical survey – this will provide the levels and shape of the existing garden and be used to form the basis of the layout plan.
- Concept drawings – from the initial consultation, these drawings are the translation of your ideas onto paper.
- Mood boards and 3D proposal – samples of colours, materials and style gathered together to show the relationship within the design. 3D proposal plans provide an indicative view of the proposal, giving a “life like” representation of what the garden would look like when completed.
- Final layout plans – this will be the exact design you have chosen.
- Final planting plans – your design will be complete with beautiful plants and shrubs, chosen to complement and enhance your relaxing outdoor space.
- Structural drawings – if these are required, we will engage a structural engineer to provide drawings and calculations to ensure your structures are safe and fit for purpose.
- Lighting plans – we can provide these by our own designers to enhance your garden and extend the use in the evenings.
We pride ourselves on our Award winning Design and Build package that removes the stress and hassle from the client, where we manage the project from start through to completion.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
After-care and garden maintenance | Decking | Driveways | Garden Furniture and Accessories | Horticultural Schemes | Japanese knotweed control | Landscape Design | Lighting | Patios and Paving | Snow clearance | Walling | Water Features