Thanks to all your interest in what we do, we’re expanding our team of landscape specialists! First up, we’re looking for a Landscape Foreman and experienced landscapers. If you’ve got substantial experience of working on and managing large-scale and luxury domestic landscape projects and a portfolio to match, we want to hear from you.
- Technical expertise and a proven track record in hard and soft landscaping
- Experience of reading landscape plans
- Able to lead a team and liaise with clients
- Hands-on project manager, responsible and accountable
- Customer service and deadline-focused
- Clean driving licence and references essential
In return, we can offer a competitive salary of £18-23K (depending on experience), varied work and a rewarding company culture at one of the region’s leading landscape firms. Tell us why you’d like to work for us in a covering email along with a CV showing how your meet the requirements above to email@example.com
If you’re a keen apprentice looking to learn the landscaping trade, we’d like to hear from you too.